Re: [NTLK] nSync

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 08:59:00 EDT

on 25/10/02 08:28, good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net wrote:

> Does anyone know how to contact the fellow who created nSync? I've
> tried the address at the website but only get error messages and
> returned mail.
>
> Has anyone been using nSync? What's the story?
>
> Sorry I'm in on this late, but I've just come back from Vacation Mode.

Yes, the guy, John Anderson, is on this list. I'm surprised that you had
problems sending him emails, as many on this list obviously did.

Some people have used nSync, but it's currently only support serial
connection, only sync your names and it's a preview release, so there are
some issues with the data on the Newton.

I'm sure that if you search the NewtonTalk archive for "nSync", you'll find
plenty of messages...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -Rich Cook