Re: [NTLK] NPDS and my router

From: David Caolo (dcaolo_at_gis.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 22:31:42 EDT

I have done all of the below. However, after updating my basestation
configuration, and clicking on the "internet" tab, I'm unsure as to which
address I should be using as my Newt's new public IP address.

There are three numbers listed: "IP Address," "Subnet mask" and "Router
address." Naturally, I assumed that "IP Address" was what I was looking
for. However, entering it into a browser's url window resulted in a
"connection failure" error. Ideas? Something I did incorrectly?

When I plugged my Newt into the shared ethernet hub tonight, the basestation
gave it the address 10.0.1.3, so I set up the port mapping section w/that
address. Unsure how to proceed. Thanks again.

Dave

On 10/23/02 10:19 PM, "Jesse Garnier" graciously instructed: