Re: [NTLK] NaPalm: it's for real.

From: Andrew Ruthven (puck_at_actrix.gen.nz)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 21:05:36 EDT

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 13:58, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> (before you all ask, the background behind the window is Sarah Michelle
> Gellar, it's on UNNA :)

Might have to nab that (when I actually buy a 2100). I currently have
a picture SMG on my notebook, almost everybody has said "Who's that??"
when they've seen her picture...

Oh, NaPlam, yeah, very nice. I have a Palm V at the moment and it has
some useful software on it, being able to consolidate down to one would
be nice. Hmmmm... Some way of linking the Addressbook in NaPalm to
the Newt's, that'd be nice. I can't think of how it would work
though...

--
Andrew Ruthven
Senior Systems Engineer, Actrix Networks Ltd   -->   www.actrix.gen.nz