Re: [NTLK] Wow...

From: Tyler Regas (tyler_at_pdahandyman.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 19:59:50 EDT

Thanks Frank. I just want to stress that I am offering free advertising
to anyone on this list that wants it, as long as the slots aren't filled
with paid advertisers. Once they fill up, I'll boot you out :) I'm happy
to help the Newton community. Check out the advertising page here:

http://www.pdahandyman.com/infopages/advertinfo.html

Just ignore the rate card part :)