Re: [NTLK] Nushield screen protectors on my mp 120 = many air bubbles.

From: Byron Kent Hinebaugh (bkhinebaugh_at_newted.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 18:52:43 EDT

I have an MP 120 and two 130's. I installed Nushields on all of them, but
then wondered if I'd done something wrong installing with the 120 -- because
of what I guess you are calling the air bubbles...

My guess is the anti-glare texturing on the screen of the 130's (and later
Newts) prevents the screen protector from adhering so tightly or unevenly.
Unfortunately, the bubbles haven't worked themselves out of the 120's screen
after weeks, but then again, I haven't been using it much.

~Kent