Re: [NTLK] Napalm - Palm Emulator sc.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 16:26:17 EDT

Hah! Get Way's Animator, draw on your Newt. the Kreb's cycle =
enzyme/substrate pathways, then play back in a loop. Fun stuff, even =
helps patients get a non-technical view of what's happening, better than =
the 'knee bone connected to the thigh bone' approach. :-)
>I can not believe you guys. All I can do is sew in livers. This is
>neat. This software, even slow, would allow me to use some of the
>available Palm MD references which all my residents delight in and
>laugh at my Newton. They are a cynical

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.