Re: [NTLK] What is a WALT??

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 14:37:39 EDT

On 24/10/02 14:15, "Ken Rumsey" <kenhsd_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> While cleaning out my girlfriend's house, we came across a unique Apple
> product. The only reference I could find on the web was that it was a
> collaboration between Apple and Bellsouth using Newton technology. Does anyone
> have any more info on this?
>
> Here are some pics so you can see what I am referring to:
>
> http://terminator.dnsalias.net/cromaa/walt/

I'm really interested in knowing since I've never heard or seen anything
like this.

-Laurent.

Green's Theorem prov.: [TMRC] For any story, in any group of people there
will be at least one person who has not heard the story. A refinement of the
theorem states that there will be exactly one person (if there were more
than one, it wouldn't be as bad to re-tell the story). [The name of this
theorem is a play on a fundamental theorem in calculus. --ESR]