Re: [NTLK] Paging Card

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 10:50:12 EDT

Perhaps...I haven't looked at it in a while...it's
either the D-15, or the D-25...I purchased a battery
in '96 for it but it was an "NOS" battery. It took
about 6 full charges then refused to hold a charge.
This is a really weird beast. It's a 9volt sealed Lead
Acid, so there's not much that can be done to revive
it...I use the CD player to record copy protected CDs
to MP3 in my computer.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new