Re: [NTLK] SNUG

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 09:31:14 EDT

AWESOME! I wish I had time for summer vacation. I used to drive up PCH =
with my crazy dog to Santa Barbra, Pismo Beach, Carmel Valley, and San =
Fran. until I got busy with work and LANUG. My last trip past Stanford =
area was 1999, the tuesday between the meetings. WWAAHHH! :-(
Maybe next year...??? Second week of August???

BTW, the Cpen sounds more like a canine. :-o But the Cpen800 is no =
better, just more memory and way too much work.
------------------
>Very nice SNUG meeting last night in Palo Alto. I fooled around with
>my new Cpen 600C and finally got it to beam a note to my Newton with
>Backtalk. *Tip* I found by "rolling" the Cpen on its belly to and fro
>a bit you are able to achieve the correct beaming angle.
>
>I got an extensive lesson on "Leverage" from Rosie, man is that guy a
>whiz with that program.
>I met Paul, who is on this list also. Here is a link to Adam's Page.
>
>http://www.tow.com/photogallery/20021022_snug/

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.