[NTLK] Data question?

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 15:25:37 EDT

Hi,

I recently came into possession of a 20M memory card.

I refiled everything I could from the Newton's finder equivelent, onto
the new card, but when I look at Storage, some items still show the
older 8meg card....

I cannot re-file these items onto the new card as I am told:

This item can't be filed, because it's the wrong kind.

Since some of these item are important soups such as "names","notes",
etc. I am worried about how to migrate the remaining data off the 8
meg card, over to the 20M card?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks In Advance,
Marty