Re: [NTLK] Ebay Alert...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 17:17:32 EDT

Now I'm not a real fan of accusing people of things without proof, the
Newton that Ferdi is selling there is expensive, but that's free market,
nothing wrong in it's accurate listing as far as I can see.

As for the software CD's, did anybody buy them and can vouch for the fact
that they're from the Unna archives, I have 324 MB of Newton software on my
hard drive at the moment and I am sure that I have more on backup CD's.
Will I be accused of selling off Unna CD's in case I start selling this
collection on eBay, hardly anything came from Unna in the first place.

In short, is there proof of piracy?

About the solar chargers, there I completely agree, but again, did anybody
report to eBay, or place a bid and retract it with the reason mentioned?

Robert Benschop