Re: [NTLK] LUCENT/ORINOCO WIFI Gold card

From: magnolo bugarin (magnolob_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 16:49:46 EDT

Hello Laurent

Thanks for your help. I am sorry that my question is confusing, I am
fully confused at this point.
I am trying to install software on my 2100 to recognize the orinoco
gold card. The card has been inserted into the 2100's port several
times without any recognition from Newton. I am trying to set up a
wireless network using Airport base station. I am not running OS X when
connecting to the newton. Instead I am using a keyspan serial usb
adapter running mac os 9.1 and Newton package installer. Hiroshi's
driver does not install properly because an error code asking for
newton device drivers.
Thanks again for your help.
max