[NTLK] NCK 1.0 Installation Problem HELP!

From: Flyer172 (nation77_at_stis.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 13:46:32 EDT

Hello,
I just bought (brand new in the box from MacResq) Newton connection kit 1.0
for my MP1000 and it wont install. It starts installing and half way it
says: "Installation was not succesful because of a disk error". I even used
Disk first aid and it says that the disks are OK. Then I tried copying the
file directly to my hard drive without the installer and it still does not
work. I also tried as a last resort, downloading the file from UNNA.org and
that file does not work. Very frustrating, Please help!

This is my configuration:
Newton 100
Powerbook G3 233/128/2.0 running OS 8.6

Thanks!