Re: [NTLK] Yet another nSync version, with debug tools and the winning icon

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 12:32:07 EDT

The main purpose of the record dump is for diagnosis purposes, so can
you send a copy to me? Perhaps I can figure out where it's stopping.
Also, if you can send me any new Console log entries as well, that
would be nice. Here's how:

1. Open /Applications/Utilities/Console.app
2. Choose File->Clean
3. Try the synchronization again (restart the Newton app first, if it's
running)

As for what application can open the file... it's an XML file, so you
can open it with the Property List Editor included with the Developer
Tools, or OmniOutliner, or even a text editor like SimpleText or BBEdit.

John Anderson