Re: [NTLK] Ebay Alert...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 04:11:27 EDT

on 10/21/02 6:51 PM, Dan at dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com wrote:

> I recently purchased a dongle from him, higher than I wanted but it seems
> they are all going higher and higher lately.

That's because of all those Newtons sold recently without dongles. By
selling them separately, the demand for them has gone up, and now everybody
who has them can sell them for more. I don't know if it was done on
purpose--I doubt it--or by accident--which I suspect, as the main resellers
aren't very knowledgeable about Newtons in general. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry