Re: [NTLK] e: Off topic - OT - Re: German food

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 12:41:15 EDT

yeah...I'm definatly one of the "hill" Germans.
(hoch-deutch. I've got an uncle who's Schwaben and he
makes fun of us hill people) Lederhosen and
schuleplaten dantzen...all the way!
as to your idea on a newton thing to write down where
to buy stuff. There is a program that is setup for
writing reviews of restaurants, but I'm sure that it
can be adapted to be a where to purchase and shop
list.
If you go to my Newton download site:
http://newton.tek-ed.com there is a PKG called dinerS.
Install it and see if that doesn what you want.
Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Oliver Brose <oliver.brose_at_t-online.de> wrote:
<snip>
> Thinking about it, I should put up a "where to/not
> to buy what"
> database in my Newton, why did this not come to my
> mind earlier? Now
> what would be the best app. for this...

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous