[NTLK] Ebay Alert...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 09:15:01 EDT

Wow, somebody is trying to give 'unauthorized software' thru an ebay =
auction, in fact the 'author' has sent a demand to remove the =
'unauthorized offer'... it's by some so-called 'knowledge navigator', oh, =
it's a pseudo-name since fozg.(aka furby) is trying to sell incorrect =
newton related stuff. And he's in the U.S.??? Hmmm, never states which =
'State' he's in(or is that Province). I wonder if Victor knows about the =
USD$19.99 knockoffs of unna 'kn' is selling. I wonder why the auctions =
don't have 'safe' instructions like the 'solar panel' that sells for =
US$59.99 doesn't match the Newton's needs(went to a local Fry's, read the =
label, they had lots).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D1391008996

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.