Re: [NTLK] Wireless Router for $86

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 16:03:11 EDT

Mick

Many thanks for replying. Usually there is a table of information printed
on the power supply. Sometimes it says "input voltage:" or some variation
on the theme. For example, on the Newton 9 watt power adapter, you can turn
it over and in the box on the right-hand side it reads "AC IN 100-240 V".

Hope this helps, thanks again

Tony.