Re: [NTLK] Has anyone been able to print via IR?

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 01:37:32 EDT

Robert Lindsley wrote:

> Hi there. I am taking an informal poll. Has anybody been able to print from their Newt via IR?
>
> If so, how did you Manage it, and what printer did you use?

I do it all the time with an HP Deskjet 340 with it's IR adapter. I got
4 of them on ebay a few years ago and we use them all in our business
with MP2100s & eMates. It never fails amaze a new person anytime I use
it in front of someone who hasn't seen it before. When you tell them
it's 5+year old technology they always say it was ahead of it's time.

Glenn Roe