Re: [NTLK] The list in OS X

From: Chad & Sara Cole (schmotz_at_modempool.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 18:05:20 EDT

I've tried connecting in OS X from a 733 G4 Digital Audio, iBook 700,
and Beige G3 Tower. The G4 and Beige G3 are connected to a D-Link
Wireless Broadband router (Dl-614+). The iBook is connecting via
Airport card. I've only tried accessing newtontalk.net on the G4 is OS
X. I've used OS X and OS 9 on the beige G3 and the iBook, and it will
not connect in OS X (no problems with other webpages though). I have
the list open and readable in OS 9 using Netscape (on the beige G3)
right now and I also have it open and readable in OS 9 in Explorer (on
the iBook).

Weird. Must be something with the router and OS X.