Re: [NTLK] RE - Stylus

From: Joachim Hartmann (joker_jh_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 11:14:29 EDT

Hi, I'm new to the group and just got my first newton (130).
Works fine, exept the stylus.
Does anybody have an original styllus for the 130 he can give away?

By the way, what is an essential software pack for free for a new user
in Germany?
Have to load it with NCU at work, because at home I'm an Jaguar-User
with an IMac 600 without Serial-Port. And (at this moment) not enough $
for Keyspan :-)

Tanks for every help

Joachim
Am Freitag, 18.10.02, um 16:09 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Kevin
LaCombe: