Re: [NTLK] Time Reporter question

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 22:48:08 EDT

Gee okay I understand in fact all michiganers are nice, and different,
as for the UP been living in this state all my life and have yet to make
it north of the Mack bridge. I love the cold so this doesn't bother me.
As for Owosso, it is a nice older town from the early part of the 19th
century 1836 oir so and the homes are just perfectly old and well enough
said. Can't wait to make Oscoda my home for good, this commute is nuts.
        Oscoda is Selfrige AFB.