Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet / Outlink

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 19:18:13 EDT

I just ran through the install for QFWorks for Newton Works.

1. You install the 1.0 version of the software (may need a restart) - I had
some errors without restarting.
2. Create a spreadsheet using "New" in the Works menu.
3. uninstall the 1.0 package and install the 1.1.1 pkg.
4. install the qfexch3.pkg
5. download to your PC and run the macro for Excel (make sure the FILES
folder is downloaded), which will install a send/receive menu in Excel.

You should now have a spreadsheet program on your Newt that can exchance
data with Excel!

You can get the packages at www.unna.org or at Laurent's site:

http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/NewtSoft_EN.html

Very cool.

I have no comment on your Outlink question.

Good luck

blair