Re: [NTLK] Creating Works images

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 12:20:27 EDT

On 16/10/02 11:51, "Polenta Marco" <Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu> wrote:

> Hello folks...
> How can I create a new set of those NewtonWorks small image libraries?
> Does an application such Newtonpress exist?

NewtonPress does indeed exists, but I don't think it will help you with
NewtonWorks image libraries. I'm guessing that you're talking about the Draw
module, with the stamps. I remember reading a document somewhere that did
explain how to do that but I unfortunately don't remember where it was.
Maybe a search on Google would help...

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.