Re: [NTLK] Newton Device?.. on a MP130..

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 11:26:53 EDT

Some Newton packages are not able to be beamed.

D you have the means to connect your 130 to a desktop computer and use
Newton Connection Utilities?

If so, try to install/reinstall a package called "Newton Devices" that is
part of NIE (for that matter, make sure that you have all of the NIE
packages installed.

Check at http://newyork.unna.org/unna/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/

To find all the NIE packages