Re: [NTLK] Wanted MP2....

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 11:02:54 EDT

You can check out www.gementerprises.com. They have this stuff. I bought my Newtons from them and my accessories. At first I was worried about the stylus and what the condition would be, but it looks and works great and for $15, who can complain? Anyhow, here is the most recent list Robin sent to me. I would suggest emailing her directly as she is very nice... her email address is robin_at_gementerprises.com easy enough, huh? Anyhow, here's the most recent list:
Newton AA battery tray - $65

Used Newton battery, tested and guaranteed working for 20+ hours- $55

Newton Keyboard- SOLD OUT

Newton Keyboard Case- $15

Newton to PC Serial Cable - $12

Newton to Mac Serial Cable - $12

Newton to PC Serial Cable with Serial adapter attached-$35

Newton to PC/MAC Connectivity Kit-Includes Serial cable (excluding Newton to pc with serial adapter) of your choice,

software for connectivity, and connectivity manual on CD-$25

Newton Leather Portfolio Case - $50

New Newton Leather Flip-Top Case - $25

Newton 7-pocket Satchel - $40

32MB Pretec Memory Cards - $90

33.6 Modem with X-Jack - $20

Protect your Flash Card and/or Modem with a hard plastic case-$3.99

Newton Serial Adapter - $45

Original Plastic Blanks for PCMCIA Slots - $6.99 (2 for $12)

CD FULL of Great Newton Software & Information- $10 (Sells online for

$20-30)

Original Newton Metal Stylus - $25

Protective Newton Screen Cover - 1 for $5.99, 4 for $20

Newton 2000/2100 AC adapter - $40

Newton Screen Cover Door - $25

Newton Screen Cover Clip on back of unit-$20

Newton Serial Port Cover-$10

New Newton Battery-$75

Newton Battery (Untested-Not guaranteed to work)-$25

Do I sound like a commercial or what?!?!

Kat-

 Ted Ramsden <tramsden_at_shaw.ca> wrote:
I am looking for a Stylus for my Newton 2100 and also a dongle and any
memory cards !

Ted