[NTLK] SNL Parody Video

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 10:19:28 EDT

i would love to see this! does anyone have the powerbook skit where the kid
uses a mac powerbook in school, and they finish with the line "macintosh,
the power to crush the other kids"?

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:43:19 -0400
From: Nathan Freitas <nathan_at_freitas.net>
Subject: [NTLK] SNL Parody Video

I managed to record most of the "McIntosh Post-It Notes" Newton parody
commerical from Saturday Night Live the other night. It just came on,
and I managed to hit record fast enough to get at least the last
two-thirds of it. (BTW, this is an old skit, showing on a re-run of SNL.)

I am not sure if this is available anywhere online, but its pretty
funny, and I'd be willing to upload it to UNNA or something.

Thoughts?

+Nathan

p.s.
See all you New York Newts on Thursday.