Re: [NTLK] i Error!

From: John Steinbach (john95127_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 01:24:51 EDT

don't have a card yet, so all apps and extentions are installed internally.

Steps so far:
Did a reset of newt (wiped clean)
Installed
http://newyork.unna.org/unna/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/REGPKGS/inetstup.p
kg
http://newyork.unna.org/unna/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/REGPKGS/inetenbl.p
kg
http://newyork.unna.org/unna/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/ENETSUP/enetsup.pk
and then
http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/data/wvlan_r1p05.sit

after the waveLAN driver installs I get the :
Unable to activate 802.11b WaveLAN since Newton
 Device Drivers are not in the system...

error dialog...