Re: [NTLK] Print pack

From: Tim Federwitz (tim_at_realtwistedpair.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 23:43:25 EDT

I just purchased a package deal on eBay that has a Printer Pack as well.
My question is what can you use them with? I haven't received it yet,
and I'm just getting into the Apple world so my knowledge is limited.

PS - this newsgroup is filled with extremely knowledgeable people, and I
am proud and thankful to be a part of it! Keep up the GREAT work
everyone!

.oO Tim Oo.