Re: [NTLK] New Newton User

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 14:53:08 EDT

SimpleMail had some additional packages called sketchmail that would let you
draw in different colors in the Notes program, then you can email the .GIF
file to yourself as an attachment. I messed around with this for a while and
it was pretty cool!

See it at...

http://www.venus.dti.ne.jp/~yos/newton/sketchmail4simplemail.html

P.S. You might want to check the Newton F.A.Q before posting questions to
the list (I'm not trying to be rude, just thought you might like to know
about the FAQ).