Re: [NTLK] FileMaker Files on a Newton?..

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 13:07:49 EDT

On 15/10/02 12:55, "Stainless Steel Rat" <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net> wrote:

> * John Anderson <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com> on Tue, 15 Oct 2002
> | As soon as the FilePad plugin for nSync is finished, you will be able
> | to get FileMaker files onto a Newton in Jaguar.
>
> Is FilePad even available anymore? Everchanging does not appear to support
> it anymore, and all UNNA has is time-limited demos.

I think that John already stated previously that he originally wrote FilePad
and would be able to provide additional updates, once the synchronization
app is out.

-Laurent.

dangling pointer n.: [common] A reference that doesn't actually lead
anywhere (in C and some other languages, a pointer that doesn't actually
point at anything valid). Usually this happens because it formerly pointed
to something that has moved or disappeared. Used as jargon in a
generalization of its techspeak meaning; for example, a local phone number
for a person who has since moved to the other coast is a dangling pointer.
Compare dead link.