Re: [NTLK] clicks when I adjust volume

From: Tom McDougal (tmcdougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 22:51:29 EDT

Thanks for the response (you are the only one). But, I **did** specify a
"doc done" sound in 'prefs' in Newtscape. I have tried several "doc
done" sounds, but I never hear anything.

The clicking behavior when I adjust volume is not what used to happen.
Formerly, I would hear a "beep" sound at whatever volume I was setting.
Isn't *that* the normal behavior?

Any other thoughts?

On Thursday, October 10, 2002, at 05:38 , Woo Lee wrote:

> In 'prefs.' in Newtscape, you have to pick the sound you want from the =
> picker.
> Mine is from Star Trek, 'information has been transferred'. :-)
>> The first clue was that the "doc done" sound in NewtsCape has never
>> sounded.
>
> !ooW
> Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group.
>

> --
> Read the Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

-Tom McDougal
Tom.McDougal.84_at_alum.Dartmouth.org