[NTLK] FS: Black Leather Newton 120/130 case w/ Nicd battery and charger

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 08:32:11 EDT

hello all,

i hope this is apporpriate to be posting for sale notices on the list,
anyhow.

i got this case along with my newton, and being a vegan i can't bear to
really even touch the thing...eh.

anyhow, it looks like a nice case and in great condition, lots of pockets
and stuffs of that sort. it came with a nicd battery pack and charger which
i can toss in if anyone is interested. i haven't confirmed if it will hold a
charge, but the case has a holster for it allready (in the spline), so if
not one could at least model a new pack on the old, as all it looks to be is
4 AA cells wrapped in shrinkwrap.

i've taken some pics of it and the battery stuffs which can be viewed at
http://webpages.charter.net/sopha/sites/newt_case/

i'm asking $20 obo for it all + shipping.

contact me at sophalicus at charter dot net if interested.

thanks.

//christian