Re: [NTLK] poutine

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 12:34:51 EDT

On 14 Oct 2002, at 12:30, G.E. Ross wrote:

> My arteries are clogging with each e-mail on this subject. In my
> English/Ukrainian/French family pot-lucks are lessons in cholesterol
> abuse. Mashed spuds with gravy from my mom, perogies with butter-fried
> sour cream from my mother-in-law, poutine from my sister-in-law.

Dang. You had to go and mention pierogies with sour cream.....
gotta go find me some nice Polish women who'll make me lunch....

Mmmmmmm....pierogies.....

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."