Re: [NTLK] Inline calculator & minimizing/switching between apps...

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 02:50:37 EDT

>From: sopha <sophalicus_at_charter.net>
>I am looking for a calculator to replace the one included in nos 2.0. it
>just hogs to much screen space. and anyways, whats the deal with switching
>between apps or "minimizing" them? is this even possible on a newt?

The only calculators I have seen are BIGGER (full screen or close to it)
than the little built-in one.

Switching between apps- there's a switcher utility, free from www.sbm.nu,
you click on a little button and can switch between open apps.

Minimizer- there's a free? util called ... minimizer I think... that will
"vanish" most app windows into the blinking star at the top of the screen
when you double click on the top of an application window.

Brian