Re: [NTLK] OT: iBook SE

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 07:29:57 EDT

David Golden <ikondave599_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Hi folks -
>
> I want to buy my children a Graphite iBook SE. I owned one for
awhile
> until I switched to a smaller, faster 12" iBook. It was a great
> machine, and with the advantage of hindsight, I realize that I
should
> have never let it go. Does anyone have any suggestions ( other than
> ebay ) for places to look for reliable older products? TIA.

Well, I picked up a Tangerine iBook (64MB/30GB) from these guys:

http://www.macofalltrades.com

Alas, as I write this they only have a Blueberry iBook for sale.

You might also check here:

http://www.wegenermedia.com

They have no iBooks right now, but you never know.

There's also these guys:

http://www.smalldog.com

... but they too are out of the appropriate iBooks.

Finally, you might get lucky (to coin a phrase) here:

http://www.lowendmac.com/dealers/index.shtml

Good luck ...!

--gdw