Re: [NTLK] NYCnug%26In-Reply-To%26In-Reply-To

From: Peter M. Fine (pmf_at_nycdaug.org)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 21:34:22 EDT

At 9:22 PM -0400 10/11/02, Daniel ZS. Jagendorf wrote:
> I had no intention or desire to offend you with the whole
>discussion of newton users in the NYC area getting together.

You were not offending me really. Did not try and sound that way
although in email I sometimes do. Sorry. And THANK YOU (HONESTY) for
being frank enough when you thought my tone was negative so at least
you give me the opportunity to try and clear that up. Tone is a
hard one to read in email.

> Please announce this meeting among your group and show up yourself
>(Thursday the 17th, 6:30pm, at Apple Soho) for any former or
>closeted newton owners. Again, you are very welcome, please stop by.

Unfortunately I have a NYCDAUG Palm OS meeting scheduled but so far
not sure if there is interest for me to hold that meeting so I might
actually be able to make it and maybe pull the foot out of my mouth
and see what we can all accomplish together.

I know the people at the Apple store so who knows? Nice place to meet as well.

All I suggest is we keep an open mind and the only reason our site
has old stuff on it for Newton is only because no one has showed any
interest in doing anything with it. Not for any other reason. If
there is interest (aka volunteers) to help with content, we can
expand it and make it useful to you all again.

My wish is to better the PDA arena and support all who have such interest.

- Peter

--

================================================= Peter M. Fine President, New York City Digital Assistant Users' Group (NYCDAUG) The PDA-centric User Group for all of you. pmf_at_nycdaug.org | http://www.nycdaug.org ==================================================