Re: [NTLK] NYCnug%26In-Reply-To

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 11:01:17 EDT

OK i may be responding to this late, but i think u are missing the point.
there already is an interest. we want our own group. its not that we need
to reinvent the wheel we are the wheel. when other pdas look at newtons
they all dream of what they want to be when they grow up. why would we want
to be surrounded by 600 or so lil pdas? nothing wrong with any of them, but
there is a difference in what we as newton users talk about compared to what
the rest talk about. thank you, but no thank you. i have spoken to more
than enough small minded people who like to follow the latest trend and get
what is shiny and cute, i for one am not one of them. and never will be. i
traded in my casio because i wanted more than just an electronic address
book but less than a laptop. what i got was something, imho, that stands up
to any laptop out there. no other pda can do what the newton can and no
other pda group will give me the conversation about my newton as a newton
group will. so, again thanx, but no thank you.

my .02,

LAG