Re: [NTLK] I vant AvantGo!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 00:38:45 EDT

on 11/10/02 02:51, Philip Halsey at phalsey_at_provide.net wrote:

> Is there any way to get this software on a Newt?
> Forgive me if this topic has been addressed before.
>
> Go Green.
>
> Phil Halsey
> Ida. MI

Nope. That was only available for Palm, methinks.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows, misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly abbreviated BSOD.)