[NTLK] Help Connecting Newton MP2100 to Win2k

From: Ryan Kabir (ryankabir_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:07:05 EDT

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother everyone with this minor question, but I can't seem to
find this information in any FAQ. I just received my link cable today (9 pin
serial to Newton all in one) from ebay... and the computer doesn't seem to
want to hold a connection with the newton - it seems like they get out of
sync, with the computer going faster than the newton. When I try to backup,
it seems to work - but the backup file doesn't appear in the directory (or
anywhere on my computer). NCU says that it is disconnecting, but the Newton
says that it has been disconnected prematurely.

Anyone have any info / recommendations?

A reply to rkabir_at_mit.edu would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ryan