Re: [NTLK] [OT] Egocentric

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 14:25:23 EDT

Congrats on your degree accomplishments...I started
but never finished...had more important things to
do...to this day, I can't figure out what I did
instead! (I WAS a full time hacker back then...school
definatly got in the way of that...this was back in
the early '80s)
But really...on top of everything else, that degree is
icing on the cake!
Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> I usually try to restrain myself from posting my own
> personal things here,
> but right now I can't resist. Remember, it's just
> e-mail: if you don't
> like it, delete it.
>
> Yesterday I received my Bachelor of Computing degree
> from the University
> of Guelph, here in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It's
> been four years of ups
> and downs to get me here, but I'm proud and happy to
> say that I carried a
> Newton (a 130, then an UMP2k, then a 2100) my whole
> way through, as well
> as being a list subscriber since Sean O'Shaughnessy
> was list dad.
<snip>

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party