[NTLK] Birthdays entered in names mysteriously chang to 20xx!

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 09:42:11 EDT

hello all,

new newton user here. using a mp 120 with os 2.0. i just got around the
other day to gathering a lot of my extended families b-days and commenced to
enter them into the names application. what i found is that for some reason
the names app wants to change the year these people were born to a year in
the 21st century. of course all of these relatives have birthdays in the
20th.

what gives? my own b-day entered in fine in owners info? i can figure out a
workaround, but just want to make sure i'm not missing anything.

i did search around a bit and found nothing. so scuse me if i missed
something.

also, how can i "kill eworld"? i've read about an app that will invoke
something in rom that does this, but i could not find the program anywhere.

thanks.

//christian