Re: [NTLK] Original 2x00 stylus

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 01:03:24 EDT

on 09/10/02 00:17, Grant [Silliness] Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com wrote:

> In a previous message, Robert Benschop typed vigorously:
>
>>> And once again, the infamous Newton Aluminum Shell Project attempts to
>>> raise its weary head from beyond the grave. I wonder which theme makes
>>> more recurring appearances in NewtonTalk threads? Poutine or NASP?
>>
>> Maybe we should try to combine the two together ?
>
> The Newton Poutine Shell Project? NPSP!
>
> The Aluminum Cup of Poutine Project? ACOPP!

Grant "Silliness" Hutchison, now I understand why!

;-)

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

fudge: 1. vt. To perform in an incomplete but marginally acceptable way, particularly with respect to the writing of a program. "I didn't feel like going through that pain and suffering, so I fudged it -- I'll fix it later." 2. n. The resulting code.