Re: [NTLK] Nokia Card Phone PIN problems

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 17:06:13 EDT

>them, to get HSCSD to work.
>
> The same problem with GPRS and my Siemens ME45...you need a really
> difficult and long loginscript to get it working. BTW, maybe we can
compile
> a Setup-package for NIE 2.0 with your HSCD script...if I can find a sample
> for it in the NTK samples...;-)

    Christian. A few of us have been able to connect via GPRS using a very
simple script, you don't even need a modem driver.

    Basically, you create a connection profile "in your phone", and make
you newton dial "ATDT*99#1#" (for 1st profile) with a serial PPP NIE setup
in the login script.

    I've successfully used a Siemens S45 and a SonyEricsson T65.

    Search for GPRS in the archives for more information about this.

Daniel Padilla