Re: [NTLK] Jaguar-Newton Sync progress update

From: Joe R. Richardson (joerr_at_eos.net)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 09:31:53 EDT

In your progress report to NTLK you asked:

<< Anybody want to trade a spare ethernet or wireless card for a
free copy of the finished software? >>

Send me your snail-mail address and I'll send you a 3Com EtherLink III LAN
Card (3C589D) with dongle and RJ45 plug.

You also asked:

1. Ideas on a name? XSync is so formulaic. I toyed around with "Parrot"
but I think that may be too abstract.

    There's always N-Sync, although that would probably raise some copyright
issues. :)

2. Anybody have or know of a neat-o icon that I can use?

    There are several graphics types on the list who could probably come up
with something quite elegant.

Now a question for you. Would it be possible to sync to Entourage as an
added feature? For that matter, what about the OS X version of Now
Up-To-Date and Now Contact?

Cheers,
Lurch
Webmaster and Virtual Barkeep Emeritus...
...Lover of fine whisky, fast women, and faster airplanes...
...not necessarily in that order :P