Re: [NTLK] Bizarre Dongle !

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 22:49:04 EDT

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Ted Ramsden wrote:

> it has the Newton lightbuld and bear Newt-3321-multi on the back side.

Well that's certainly humbling :)
Exciting as well.

> It is a gray color not the standard black. I don't have access to a
> digital camera or scanner, but I am working on uploading a pic really
> soon.

Where on earth did you find this? Are the logo and letters in relief or
do they look like decal work? What kind of material is the gray casing
made of (rock hard plastic)? Sounds either like a custom job or possibly
a prototype.

If anyone can find a new source for the metal connector, I'll work on
designing a legitimate docking station.

-Jeff