[NTLK] Fixing Newton Keyboard

From: Kuritex (kuritex_at_mail.i.com.ua)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 08:41:36 EDT

Hello Newtontalk,

Actually, I've already asked you all a question regarding Newton
Keyboard gadget, but, unluckily, no-one replied it at all.
Neverthless, let me try once again. The thing is that a number of
gadget' keys including space bar appear to be disabled from time to
time (while being connected to my MP 130) - as far as you're pressing
regular key, it doesn't seem to response at all, and no correspondent
character appear on the Newt' display. I've already run into such a
problem, but somehow managed to solve it - as far as I disassebmled
external keyboard and assemble it back subsequently, the mentioned
defect dissappeared. For now, however, it peeped out again.

So is here anyone who have already faced the same sort of problem?
Could someoned help me to fix it?

TIA,
Leonid Bashkirov