Re: [NTLK] Subject: Re: NYCnug, Well...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 11:07:50 EDT

on 04-10-2002 4:55, Nathan Freitas at nathan_at_freitas.net wrote:

> Okay, last one- New York Newton EXperts (NYNEX)
>>> How about NYNUG(New York Newton User Group)

Martina or Woo will probably know this, but do you need the UG at the end in
case you want to become an official Apple User Group ? I would personally
love it if there more Newton User Groups that are officially recognized by
Apple ;-)
And though I don't live anywhere near NY I really like the NYNEX though...

Robert Benschop