Re: [NTLK] cogeco, rogers, shaw dhcp connections?

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 07:16:50 EDT

On behalf of the True North, thanks for the tip of the hat.

However, it's "eh!" or "eh?" with the intonation politely qualifying a
statement so that it isn't too assertive or giving a polite request for
confirmation from the listener.

And, of course, I should also say I'm "sorry" to impose, but the correct
spelling is ...