Re: [NTLK] Help wanted in Hamilton, On. Canada

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 04:21:40 EDT

on 03-10-2002 8:00, Dave Bonhoff at gtidave_at_golden.net wrote:

> There is also a Southern Ontario Newton User Group - SONUG - that really
> should have a meeting soon... HINT!

Which I had the pleasure of attending this summer.

Met Victor, Mimi and the rest of the gang for a very relaxed and enjoyable
meeting in downtown sunny Toronto, proof of the pudding can be found at
http://newted.dyndns.org/gallery/natw/0020.html

The fake smile on my face (I'm wearing a white t-shirt) was due to the fact
that this was at least the third take, one has to suffer when you try to get
Toronto's most famous landmark in your picture I guess...

Robert Benschop